These adapters use a pressure assisted sealing means the more pressure that is applied the better the seal. Connect to pressure gauges which have male NPT, BSPP or Metric threads all without using a wrench or thread sealant. Switch between gauges while calibrating or testing quickly and leak free.
- Connect to a to a pressure gauge, calibrate it and disconnect from the gauge, all without thread sealant or a wrench.
- Allows the user to position the pressure gauge for easy calibration
- Connect directly to the bottom of BSPP (ISO 228/1) pressure gauges without a bonded seal or crush washer
- A unique design allows connection to any male BSPP
connections using a pressure-assisted O-ring that seals on the bottom of
a pressure gauge
- Connect to a standard male 37 degree flare fitting without a wrench.
- Whether it is in military, marine or aerospace applications, AN fittings are very popular.
- Our product offerings has been expanded to include -4, -6 and -8 sizes as well!
- Connect to male metric threaded pressure gauges easily and
without a wrench or thread sealant making pressure calibration a snap.
- A unique design allows connection to any male metric
connections using a pressure-assisted O-ring seal against the bottom of a
- Make a bubble-tight seal on any Female NPT pressure device without the need for thread sealant or a wrench.
- Used to connect to pressure transmitters, chart recorders, flow computers etc.
- Have just been expanded to include 3/8" and 1/2" NPT.
- Connect to male AN flare connections without the need for thread sealant or a wrench.
- Excellent for military, marine or aerospace applications.
- Has just been updated to include -4, -6 and -8 sizes
- Connect to any CGA 580 cylinder valve without the need for thread sealant or a wrench.
- Use when filling multiple gas bottles